Thank you for your interest in our website. Your privacy is very important for us. In the following we inform you in detail about the use of your data.
1. You can visit our website without stating personal data. We record basic access data without personal references such as the website wherefrom you are visiting us or the name of a requested file. We process this data exclusively to improve our online store and it can not be used to determine your identity.
2. Elicitation, processing and application of personal data: Personal data will be collected only if you willingly convey it to us in the context of your order or by contacting us. Without separate agreement, we employ your personal data exclusively for processing and completing your order respectively handling your inquiry. After expiration of the retention period defined in tax law and business law your data will be deleted.
3. Disclosing personal data: Personal data will be disclosed to the shipment company tasked with the delivery of your order insofar as it is required for shipping the ordered items. For handling of payments we disclose your bank account details to the bank tasked with the payment or the payment service provider. Partly the selected payment service providers collect personal data if you open an account there. In this case you have to sign in with your access data at the payment service provider during the order process. In this case the data privacy statement of the payment service provider holds.
4. Use of personal data in case of newsletter subscription: If you subsribe to our newsletter, we will use the necessary data to regularly send you our e-mail newsletter accordingly to your consent. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, either by sending us a message or via the designated link within the newsletter.
5. We store digital image/video files, which we produce for you, at least for one month on our PCs and delete them irrevocably at the latest after 6 months. If you whish an earlier deletion, e.g. after you have received, checked and copied the data media, please contact us using the contact data given within the Imprint.
6. Right of information and contact us: According to the federal data protection act you have the right of access to the recorded personal data and if applicable the right of rectification, disabling or deletion of your personal data. Concerning questions about elicitation, processing, and usage of your personal data, as well as for information requests, rectification, disabling or deletion of your personal data, and in cases of revocation of previously granted consent or in case of revocation of a specific data use, please contact us using the contact data given within the Imprint.